1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by British Bathrooms.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging as reselling condition.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days from us recieving your order. you should send us an Email:email@example.com with your reason. The cost to safely and securely return the goods to us lies solely with the customer.
If the goods have already been dispatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order you must return the goods to us in accordance with paragraph 7 below and we will credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given.
If you do not return the goods within 14 days of your cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the web site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If for any reason you would like to return an item within 7 working days of receiving the delivery you should do the following:
send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason. The cost to safely and securely return the goods to us lies solely with the customer.
We regret that if you do not follow the returns procedure set out above, British Bathrooms cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods so we recommend you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office.
If an item has been returned for any reason other than a product fault or a mistake on the part of British Bathrooms, you will be refunded the cost of the goods, provided that the goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you, save that we shall be entitled to deduct all postal charges from the amount refunded plus a restocking charge which varies 20% - 30%.
If you wish to return a defective item to us then you must inform us by email: email@example.com of any transit damage, shortages and incorrect goods within 2 days from the date of delivery AND reject the goods at the point of delivery. You must not sign for goods as UNCHECKED and you must not allow the delivery driver to leave without first checking all of your goods. We cannot be held responsible for items that subsequently appear damaged if they have been signed for and if the fault is not a manufacturing fault of the item(s). You must report inherent defects in goods to us in writing within 7 days from the date of delivery. Where we have received notification within the correct deadline then we will (at your option) replace or exchange the goods or refund the price of the item. Items that have been used, fitted, or are not otherwise in a resaleable condition cannot be accepted for refund or return. Please note the return of none faulty goods incur a restocking charge which varies from 20% -30%. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.